About Champion Health
Champion Health is an award-winning business that started in 2016 that operates large multidisciplinary clinics found on Brisbane’s Southside in Slacks Creek & Eight Mile Plains.
Each location has a team of 15-20 full time clinicians and 4-5 full time administrators including: physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, dietitians, diabetic educators, massage therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists and specialist visiting doctors.
Our remedial massage therapy team have become renowned for their success in soothing and calming clients with complex chronic and lifelong conditions.
Massage therapists are a crucial foundation to our teams as they relay important client concerns and worries to other team members involved in client care. Typically, our weekly client caseload includes; remedial massage (40-50%), relaxation (20-30%) and occasional sports / pregnancy massage (20-30%).
Why Champion Health?
- Large on-site multi-disciplinary team including specialized allied health and doctors.
- Transparent markers to get your salary up to 120k+ or higher
- Growing number of locations
- Large Gym on site for clinician usage and patient treatment
- Weekly paid meetings; team, professional development and 1 on 1 mentoring
- 3 Career pathways:
- Academic / Mentoring
- Receive financial and study support while you pursue further specialization or a different degree.
- Become a clinical lead and mentor other clinicians to achieve amazing results with clients
- Business / Leadership
- Develop non-clinical skills and or transition into a non-clinical role
- Pathway designed to earn business profit or equity.
- Flexible timetable to help accommodate for you lifestyle such as travelling or picking up the kids.
- Instant transfer to other Champion Health clinic locations or business affiliations.
- Unlimited professional development funding
- Opportunities to work with sports teams
- Opportunities to watch surgeries
- Quarterly Team Events & Activities
- Ability to choose your own KPI’s.
Who are we looking for?
- Genuine ambition & desire in becoming the best version of yourself.
- Interest in being apart of a team that has BIG goals and growth.
- Committed to having an impact in the wider community
- Holding clinical and personal interests to EXCELLENT standards and don’t want to settle for ‘average’.
- Transparency in communication and loyalty i.e. win / win situations.
P.S. If you’re a new graduate and think you have the qualities we are looking for, you should DEFINITELY apply.